We are a community that challenges its members to act as compassionate, knowledgeable and principled global citizens:
working together for a sustainable future and inspired by meaningful relationships, continuous learning and "good thinking".
Welcome to Prem
"Come and visit our school in Chiang Mai. Discover the many international education opportunities we offer and what amazing possibilities exist for our IB students, staff, parents and grandparents to learn, grow, live and work in a sustainable school."
Head of School
Leading IB World School
Prem is a leading IB World Boarding and Day School and the first to offer all four IB Programmes in Asia:
- Primary Years Programme (IB PYP)
- Middle Years Programme (IB MYP)
- Diploma Programme (IB DP)
- International Baccalaureate Career-related Certificate (IBCC)
Prem is Southeast Asia’s first Compass School:
- N - Nature: Taking action to address climate change and conserve the natural environment
- E - Economy: Ensuring the school operates in an economically sustainable way
- S - Society: Valuing culture and understanding and supporting the immediate and wider community
- W - Well-Being: Caring for each individual’s rights and needs
- Prem offers flexible boarding options for Grade 3–12 students
- The well-supervised, structured, challenging and enjoyable boarding programme at Prem creates a genuine ‘home away from home’ for our boarders
- Situated in a safe, sensational and peaceful setting in Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Prem provides an ideal home for boarders
Prem is providing world-class facilities with 24-hour security and nursing services:
- Well-resourced library
- 1 to 1 MacBook programme
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Four professional sports academies
- Extensive Arts House
- Chemical-free farm
What do parents say?
"...The environment, diversity, standards, values and structure at Prem are things that in my opinion are simply unavailable in the States and we feel so grateful to have been lead to this school. Thank you all so very much for being a part of our experience."
Anne and Mike Robertson
– parents of Sydney, Grade 11